GLUMA Desensitizer – gaining victory over pain
For over 20 years, one drop of GLUMA has been sufficient to reduce and prevent hypersensitivity. The results appear quickly and effectively, without mixing, curing or multiple applications.
Your patients feel immediate relief. Every good restoration starts with the GLUMA Desensitizer. Its efficacy has been proven in over 50 million restorations.
It can be used with all common adhesives and restoration materials and in every treatment situation. GLUMA neither needs to be stirred or light cured. This simplifies application and saves time.
- desensitise: GLUMA is the only desensitise that has been proven to penetrate exposed dentinal tubules up to 200 μm1. This leads to the formation of multilayered protein walls which prevent an osmotic fluid exchange with the internal tubules.
- Block bacteria: GLUMA forms a hermetic seal which traps the bacteria and prevents bacterial growth2.
- Re-wetting: GLUMA reorganises collapsed collagen fibres and thus improves the adhesiveness of several adhesives.
For the reduction or elimination of pain in exposed cervical areas that do not require restoration and the reduction or elimination of dentine sensitivity after preparation of teeth to receive a fixed prosthesis.
Dentist – under every restoration
GLUMA can be used for all direct and indirect restorations in order to give patients the comfort they deserve.
- Under crowns
- Inlays and onlays
- Veneers and temporary restorations.
- Margins in the field of temporary crowns
- Under all direct restorations
Dental hygienists – desensitisation
Patients will appreciate the fast, effective and long-term results of comfortable prophylaxis through the controlled application of a gel and your trust in GLUMA.
- Tooth neck erosion
- Exposed dentine
- Hypersensitive teeth due to gingiva recession
Step by step:
HOW IT WORKS
- Desensitises: GLUMA is the only desensitiser proven to penetrate exposed dentinal tubuli up to 200 μm1. The result is the formation of multiple layers of protein septa that prevent intertubular fluid movements due to osmotic changes.
- Inhibits bacteria growth colonisation: GLUMA provides a hermetic seal that acts as a microbial barrier, inhibiting bacterial growth colonisation.
- Re-wet: GLUMA resurrects collapsed collagenous fibres, improving the bond strength of many adhesives.
Schematic representation of effect
SEM of GLUMA-induced septa in dentinal tubuli.
SEM magneification of a single GLUMA-induced spetum in dentinal tube.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.