Radio-opaque glass ionomer luting cement
• Good working time, good mixing properties
• Low particle size
• High radiopacity
• High and long-term fluoride release
• Good bio-compatibility
• Strong bond to dentin
• Optimum wetting of powder and liquid
• Universal and white colours selection
• Cementation of high strength (zirconia based) all ceramic, crowns and bridge
• Cementation of metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges and posts.
• Orthodontic bands and facets
2003 : 15 gr Powder / 10 ml Liquid / Instructions for use / Mixing pad / Measuring Spoon.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: