- used to elevate and loosen the tooth from the periodontal ligament.
- elevation is done to create space and prevent trauma to adjust teeth and tissues.
- used to split multi-rooted teeth and are inserted between the bone and tooth roots and rotated to elevate them out of the sockets.
- Elevator Coupland Chisel 2 is manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel for heat treatment properties and the handle from a high corrosion resistant stainless for long life.
- available in sizes 2 and 3 – working end gets larger with increase in size number.