PALFIQUE® BULK FLOW is a light-cured, flowable bulk fill composite that utilizes Spherical filler technology (70% by weight / 56% by volume) to deliver simpler restorations with superior final results – no additional layer or composites needed up to 4mm. Higher shade, opacity, and glossiness offer greater esthetics, while higher compressive and flexural strength,higher wear resistance, lower shrinkage stress,and excellent cavity adaptation provide worry-free restorations that last.
- Quick curing time – 10 sec. with a halogen or LED light (≧800mW/cm2)
- Minimum level of polymerization shrinkage stress
- High depth of cure (4mm)
- Good cavity adaptation
- High wear resistance
- Less wear to opposing teeth
- Wide shade matching range (Chameleon effect)
- Outstanding esthetics
- Outstanding polishability
- Less sensitive to ambient light
- Easier dispensing and handling
- Optimal radiopacity
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Cavity lining
- Blocking out cavity undercut before fabrication indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- Halogen or LED light (≧800mW/cm2) : 10 sec. (4mm depth of cure/U shade)
- PALFIQUE BULK FLOW shows the highest translucency,which helps light reach the bottom of the restoration and ensure proper curing.PALFIQUE BULK FLOW becomes more opaque than other bulk fill composites when cured, helping the restoration look more natural.
Spherical and Round shape filler
Low Shrinkage Stress
Good Cavity Adaptation
High Wear Resistance & Less wear to opposing teeth
- Wear resistance carried out for 50,000 cycles under 0.66MPa load.
- * Not a registered trademark of Tokuyama Dental Corporation
PALFIQUE BULK FLOW Syringe Refill
- 1 syringe (3.0g/1.8ml)
- Available shades: A1, A2, A3, B1, U
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.