TAKE HOME WITH CUSTOM MADE TRAYS
Cosmetic tooth whitening
HOME WHITENING Gel is available in different concentrations for different wear times of the trays. This assures flexibility for the treatment. The number of applications can be adjusted to the patient’s needs. The specific formulation combines a gentle whitening with optimal results. Therefore sensitivity and dehydration of the teeth are minimized. After Whitening Mousse remineralizes the teeth effectively after the whitening treatment.
First use in the dental clinic and than given to patient for home use. For patients older than 18 years of age.
• HOME WHITENING Gel in 1,2 ml- or 3 ml-syringes
• AFTER WHITENING MOUSSE for desensitizing and remineralization with a fruity taste in 1,2 ml- or 3 ml-syringes
• Tray sheets for production of customized whitening trays
• Light curing Blocker as spacer for laboratory models
• 10 % CP (~ 3,5 % HP) for overnight application
• 16 % CP (~ 5,6 % HP) for overnight or daytime application
CP = carbamide peroxide
HP = hydrogen peroxide
HOME WHITENING can also be used as follow-up treatment for POWER WHITENING or LIGHT WHITENING.
Cosmetic tooth whitening treatment tobe used at home by the patient
Application time per session
10 %: overnight, min. 4 hours
16 %: overnight or daytime, min. 3 hours
Number of applications
10 %: 5-12 sessions
16 %: 5-12 sessions
ml Tooth whitening gel 1.2