Feature and Benefits:
Everyone has a natural shade, and you’ve just found a simple way to match it.
Simple to Use
- Exceptional handling
- More body shades for single-shade restorations
- Capsules and syringes are color-coded by opacity
- Bold, easy-to-read labels
- Excellent polish
- Wide range of shades and opacities
- Improved fluorescence
Unique nanofiller technology
- Better polish retention than a microfill
- Wears better than leading competitors
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior use
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (Classes I, II, III, IV and V)
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material
- Cusp buildup
- Core buildup
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers
Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative provide their unique properties due to the unique nanotechnology first introduced by 3M ESPE
Bonded nanofillers are the reason Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative retains its brilliant polish.
The polish retention of Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative has been proved to be superior to other composites and even microfills, thanks to the patented process used to build the nanocomposite
This process creates unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles, these nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion. This allows the restoration to maintain a smoother surface, meaning the initial impressive gloss will last for years.
Our “true” nanotechnology provides wear resistance similar to enamel
A recent 5-year clinical study* measuring “occlusal contact wear”, showed no statistically significant
difference between Filtek™ Supreme Universal Restorative and enamel.
Because Filtek™ Z350 XT restorative is derived from the same patented nanotechnology, and in vitro lab data has shown it has a wear resistance equivalent to Filtek™ Supreme XT restorative, you can be confident using it anywhere in the mouth.
* Source: Professor Paul Lambrechts and colleagues, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium. Data on file.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
A high-performance, versatile nanocomposite. Excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, strong enough for posterior restorations