Gutta Percha Solvent d-limonene based g.p solvent for removing gutta percha at the time of root canal re-treatment
- To remove all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc-Oxide-Eugenol cement
- Fitting of the primary gutta percha point in root-canal filling
techniques using the lateral condensation method.
- Retreatment after root canal filling by gutta percha
- As a disinfectant/cleaner for endodontic instruments like K-files or reamers
- For removing gutta percha at the time of root canal re-treatment
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/trichloroethylene
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform / trichloroethylene
- Based on natural substances d-limonene,doesn’t cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility
- d-limonene and excipients
Product usage instructions are included with the product.
- Liquid – 10 ml bottle
There are no reviews yet.