Vinyl Polysiloxane Bite Registration Impression Material
CharmFlex® Bite is a bite registration impression material to measure of the occlusal surface, impression of the teeth of a 3-dimension position for the maxilla and mandible.
It has a short polymerization time and a high final hardness. Making it easy to use and remove of the low elastic deformation is suitable for bite registration.
- Fast setting of bite impression
- High solidity
- The Lowest dimensional change
- Very accurate bite impression.
- Working time: 30″
- Setting time in mouth: 60″
- Elastic recovery: 99.9
- Hardness Share A: 90
- Application Range
- Impression of the occlusal surface
- Check the occlusal surface
- Intraoral incisal pin records after mounting of the occlude
- Taking impression
- Take it out of teeth