Any etch. Any procedure. One bottle. Prime&Bond Elect, is a situation-ready universal adhesive that puts control back in your hands allowing the operator to choose their preferred etching method — total-etch, self-etch or selective-etch — across all direct and indirect indications. Built on the clinically proven chemistry of Prime & Bond NT Dental Adhesive System, one of the world’s most widely used and clinically tested adhesives, you can be confident that you’re achieving the consistent, high bond strengths necessary to meet the clinical needs of your patients. Put control and flexibility back in your hands.
Prime&Bond Elect Universal Dental Adhesive Bottle Refill includes: 1 x Prime&Bond Elect Bottle (5mL)
“As a full time practicing clinician let me first respond as why Prime&Bond Elect is an important component of my practice.
- You can simplify your adhesive process by having one system and one system only. The GP does not have to keep self-etchants for direct and some posterior crowns and a total-etch system for veneers especially minimal preparation (where there is still a lot of enamel left to bond to)
- Having one system and one system only can keep the confusion down
- This adhesive system should satisfy all demands between the total-etch and self-etch as well as make things easier for your sales team.
Now as an evaluator: The system has worked great. I have had no failures and it is easy to use.”
Stephen D. Poss, DDS, Diplomat ACSDD Brentwood, TN
“In my mind Prime&Bond Elect is the answer to dental bonding in every way for everyday dentistry. It is simple and versatile, while reducing inventory. Whatever the case demands in adhesion whether it is self, selective, or total etch – I am confident in the clinical outcome. In essence, it is the one-stop bonding agent of choice. Prime&Bond Elect:
- Provides the proper bonding adhesion mechanics the tooth, prep or case presents – e.g. “dentin quality”
- Offers a one bottle solution for total vs. self-etch … ” the big buzz words today”
- Is easy to use
- Reduces inventory with its versatility
Lori Trost, DMD, Columbia, IL
“I like to use Prime &Bond Elect in situations where I am placing direct restorations where there is a large dentin surface area. I can either acid etch and apply it or use it as a self-etching resin, and I like that versatility. It is easy to see when it is applied uniformly and it is simple to apply. Indirectly we do a fair amount of prep-less or minimally prepared restorations and I feel it affords us a more uniform penetration of etched enamel thereby increasing our bond strength. I also like the fact that it virtually eliminates micro leakage.”
John Munro, DDS, Nashville, TN
“I love the fact that Prime & Bond Elect simplifies the steps of bonding:
- no need for multiple bottles
- etch or selective etch, whichever you want
- compatible with all bonding systems
- very thin so as not to interfere with seating restorations”
Tim Bizga, DDS, Cleveland, OH