Epoxy Resin-Based Root Canal Sealer
Made in Korea
Dia-ProSeal Root Canal Sealer is a two-component epoxy resin-based system.
- Excellent sealing ability with low shrinkage
- High adhesion to gutta percha and dentin
- Outstanding flow characteristics allow the material to reach and seal lateral canals
- With calcium hydroxide, Dia-ProSeal possesses excellent antimicrobial activity
- Fast and easy preparation with no wasted material: 1:1 ratio
- Low solubility: resistant to material breakdown over time with long-term dimensional stability
- Highly biocompatible
- Excellent radiopacity and consistency
- Setting time: within 3-4 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Press the syringe with two hands and squeeze out equal volume units of base (yellow) and catalyst (white) material in a 1:1 ratio on the mixing pad.
- Mix well with the spatula for 10-20 seconds until they are completely mixed together and have turned into an ivory color
- Lightly coat the gutta percha point with the mixed material
- Insert the gutta percha into the canal. Take an X-ray to check the seal.