EQUIA Forte is the next generation of EQUIA® that combines EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat to build a strong, superior bulk-fill system.
EQUIA Forte Fil’s glass hybrid innovation is achieved through the introduction of ultrafine, highly reactive glass particles, dispersed within the conventional Glass Ionomer (GI) Structure. With the addition of a higher molecular weight polyacrylic acid, the new glass hybrid formulation builds a high strength restorative. EQUIA Forte Coat incorporates a new multi-functional monomer that produces a tougher resin matrix. Together, these innovations result in a strong bulk fill glass hybrid restorative system with exceptional physical properties and aesthetics.
EQUIA Forte is ideal for Class I, II and V restorations. Key benefits of EQUIA Forte:
- Easy and quick to use
- Not technique sensitive
- Non sticky and packable
- No polymerization shrinkage or shrinkage stress
- Optimal marginal seal that offers long-term resistance to microleakage and discoloration
- High fluoride release at tooth restorative interface with recharge capability
- Outstanding resistance to wear and acid erosion
- Available in 8 aesthetic shades
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
There are no reviews yet.