- Long dental procedures.
- Maxilofacial surgery.
- Bone surgery procedures and surgery on the mucosa requiring greater ischaemia and a longer duration of the anaesthetic effect.
- Single or multiple dental extractions, root canal treatment, dental extractions with apical periodontitis, extraction of fractured teeth, pulpectomies and infected tissue interventions.
- Onset on action: 2 minutes
- Pulpal anaesthesia: 60-75 minutes
- Soft tissue: 180-360 minutes
- Each ml contains:
- Articaine (D.C.I) 40.00 mg hydrochloride,
- Epinephrine (D.C.I) (tartrate) 0.01 mg
There are no reviews yet.