- Medium to long duration dental surgicalprocedures and maxillofacial surgery.
- Bone surgery procedures and surgery on the mucosa.
- Simple and multiple tooth extractions, root canal treatment, dental extractions with apical periodontitis, extraction of fractured teeth, pulpectomies and surgical procedures in infected tissues.
- Onset on action: 2 minutes
- Pulpal anaesthesia: 45-60 minutes
- Soft tissue: 120-300 minutes
- Each ml contains:
- Articaine (D.C.I)
- 40.00 mg hydrochloride,
- Epinephrine (D.C.I) tartrate 0.005 mg.
Country of Origin: