For direct restoration
There are 2 versions: Dentocore and Dentocore Body
What is the difference ?
The viscosity Dentocore is not too viscous, not to liquid whereas Dentocore Body has a firmer consitency.
Available in syringe and cartridge
- Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
- Low polymerization shrinkage, better marginal adaptation
- Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
- Fluoride release Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay
- 3 different tips for Automix syringes: Extra-fine, intra-oral and fine and flexible colibri
Product reference Packaging Shade DABODY1-10 1 Dentocore Body syringe + 10 mixing tips + 10 intra-oral tips + 10 extra-thin intra-oral tips A3 DABODY3-VP 3 Dentocore Body syringes + 30 mixing tips + 30 intra-oral tips + 30 extra-thin intra-oral tips A3 DCA3-50 1 Dentocore cartridge (50g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips A3 DCB-50 1 Dentocore cartridge (50g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips White DCBODY-50 1 Dentocore Body cartridge (50 g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips A3 DCP Mixing gun for Dentocore cartridge – DCSAK1 1 Dentocore Body syringe + 10 mixing tips + 10 intra-oral tips + 10 extra-thin intra-oral tips A3 DTA Cartridges ends with 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips –