The high performing disc is now even easier to choose!
• Translucent disc. Enhanced working surface visibility.
• Flexible. Thin disc allows for greater disc flexibility.
• Long-lasting. Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminium oxide particles.
• Precise. Flush-mounted mandrel and patented retention system ensure precise operation, protecting neighboring teeth from scarring and tissue damage.
• Ready to use abrasive layer. Uncoated cutting edges for high efficiency from the start.
Patented mandrel design
• Special coated mandrel is placed below the surface of the disc, for protection against scarring of the restoration and better handling.
• Optimal torque transmission to disc, no sliding and not rpm sensitive.
Shorter mandrel, Facilitates access to posterior and other restricted areas.
OptiDisc® Assorted Kit 12.6mm (120pcs)
ø 12.6mm: 30 x extra-coarse; 30 x coarse; 30 x fine; 30 x extra-fine; 1 x standard mandrels; 1 x short mandrels; 1 x OptiShine