- The first ever alginate with a chromatic phase indicator(Lascod patent) Purple/Pink/White
- Class A type 1 and 2 alginate
- Easy to Mix
- Extra-fast in-mouth minimum setting time 30”
- High accuracy: 20 micron
- Long dimensional stability (above 100 hours)
- Compatible with alginate impression disinfectant
- Mint flavor
- Dust free
- 5 years of expiry date
A chromatic alginate with long dimensional stability specifically studied for all those application where a longer working time is essential.
Kromopan can be used for the preparation of:
- mobile prosthesis
- removable and fixed prostheses antagonist
- preliminary models
- study models
- The chromatic phase indicator helps with the preparation of impressions without having to worry about temperature changes or specific water hardness.
- Temperature changes modify working and setting time and the color indicator will change accordingly.
- The chromatic phase indicator is a guarantee for perfect mixing and timely insertion in the oral cavity.
- After mixing water and powder, the compound color turns to purple, it is time to mix.
- Pink indicates the time to pour the compound in the impression tray. The white color indicates the time to insert the tray in the oral cavity.
- The minimum in-mouth setting time is just 30 seconds.
Kromopan impressions can be disinfected by submersion in specific solutions without alteration by carefully following their manufactures instruction for use.
Kromopan impressions will remain dimensionally stable over 100 hours if stored in locked plastic bag ( Safe-Lock Bags by Lascod ) without adding water and wet paper or cotton. Kromopan working time (TYPE 1 =1′.45”, TYPE 2 = 2′.45”) can be extended when required with Personal Krono liquid. The liquid does not change Kromopan physical properties and in-mouth minimum setting time (just 30”).
There are no reviews yet.