Content of Kulzer Charisma Classic Assortment kit 4x4g syringes:
- Shade Guide, Pictorial Card
Charisma Classic. Experience x Research = Microglass II effect.
Charisma Classic is the very first composite to offer the second generation of Microglass filler technology. We developed this new and enhanced technology in close cooperation with practitioners worldwide to meet your requirements for composite workability and natural brilliance. Single-shade layering techniques have never been this easy.
With Microglass II effect What you see is what you get! As all refractive indices of our matrix and filler system have been optimally aligned, the new filler technology offers an intrinsic shade brilliance and increased colour adaption of up to 56%. For you that means:
- Easy single-shade layering techniques and more natural restorations
- Convenient shade selection and matching
- Easier masking of discolorations
Easy handling Due to its creamy consistency Charisma Classic allows easy and fast modeling. And it comes with excellent finishing and polishing properties that facilitate a high surface lustre. In addition, the easy shade range permits a convenient shade selection and matching. Where else do you meet high quality and reliability standards with such ease?
NATURAL RESTORATIONS FROM A STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY.
We put all our expertise and long-term experience into our goal to advance a product that has been on the dental market for over 20 years and has been used in millions of fillings by practitioners around the world.
The result is Charisma Classic, the very first composite to offer the second generation of Microglass filler technology. We developed this new and enhanced technology in close cooperation with practitioners worldwide – and made single-shade layering techniques much more easy.
What is the Microglass II effect? Conventional composites often include highly dispersive Silicon dioxide (SiO2) to prevent sedimentation of fillers. But this usually leads to an extremely high refractive variance and a milky appearance of the restoration. That is why good colour adaption and a natural look are much more difficult to achieve with those composites.Charisma Classic contains approximately 61 % filler by volume with Barium Aluminium Fluoride glass. The new Microglass II filler technology does not need any pyrogenic SiO2 anymore and therefore offers an intrinsic shade brilliance and increased colour adaption of up to 56 %. All refractive indices of our matrix and filler system have been optimally aligned. Colour pigments ensure an intensified shade brilliance. The result: What you see is what you get!
Meet the benefits of the Microglass II effect.
- Easy single-shade layering techniques and more natural restorations: There’s a lot to gain from our second generation filler technology. The Microglass II effect has brought colour adaption to the next level. With Charisma Classic, you will experience a high shade brilliance. Getting the result that you want within the first layer has never been this easy.
- Convenient shade selection and match: Charisma Classic offers an easy shade range which contains the standard VITA shades and more intense opaque shades to easily mask discolorations. The shade guide consists of the Charisma Classic original material and not of acrylic. This assures colour fidelity between the shade taken and the restoration. Thanks to Microglass II, what you see is what you get!
- Mask discolorations more easily: More intense opaque shades allow easy masking of discolored teeth as well as amalgam tattoos and the use in smaller cavities. This, too, is made possible by the Microglass II technology.
Source: Prof. Giannini, Unicamp, Priacicaba, Brazil. Unpublished data. Data on file.
Charisma Classic shows an ideal colour match due to the Microglass II effect. In contrast, the colour match of easy single-shade layering techniques with conventional composites is often not satisfying.
CHARISMA CLASSIC – HANDLE WITH EASE.
We want to make natural restorations as easy as possible for you. So we have always put our efforts into shaping the Charisma handling properties to your convenience. Charisma Classic, a light curing, radio-opaque microhybrid composite, is no exception to that rule. From its application to the light curing, the handling of Charisma Classic is convincingly easy:
- Its creamy consistency allows easy and fast modelling.
- Excellent finishing and polishing properties facilitate a high surface lustre.
- The easy shade range permits a convenient shade selection and matching.
- Its radiopacity enables a safe and reliable diagnosis.
Ideal for easy single-shade layering techniques…
With Microglass® II we took Charisma to the next level of natural and long-lasting restorations. Colour adaption has become easy and reliable. Thanks to the refined filler technology, what you see is what you get.
…unless you are working on something more sophisticated? The Charisma family also offers solutions for more complex cases. For multi-layering techniques we recommend Charisma Opal and Charisma Diamond. Both Charisma Opal and Charisma Diamond offer a wider range of shades in three different opacity levels for the creation of longlasting, nature-like restorations.
EXTENSIVE POSITIVE LONG-TERM EXPERIENCE AND CURRENT STUDIES.
The development of Charisma Classic was based on our long-term clinical experience with Charisma. Various internal and external studies have been conducted on Charisma Classic to ensure the same high quality and reliability for which its antecessor is famous for.
There are no reviews yet.