Cal LC is light cured radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste useful in pulp capping and as a
protective base/liner under dental filling materials, cements & other base materials
- For indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Acid Resistant.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Helps formation of secondary dentine.
- Excellent adhesion to composites.
- High compressive strength.
- Low solubility in oral fluids
There are no reviews yet.