Fewer components – easier to use.
RelyX™ Ultimate Cement was designed for optimal performance when combined with Single Bond Universal Adhesive (3M ESPE) which functions not only as a self-etch or total-etch adhesive, but also as a primer for most restoration surfaces.
- Dual-cure cement with ultimate bond strength
- Ease of use: only two components, lower number of procedural steps
- Outstanding aesthetics: high marginal integrity, wear resistance and natural fluorescence
- Less waste and controlled dosage of material due to Clicker™ delivery
- Bond to enamel and dentineIn independent research, RelyX Ultimate cement shows the highest bond strength to enamel compared to other resin cements that use a self-etching primer system
RelyX Ultimate adhesive resin cement covers the whole spectrum of indirect indications with the final cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges; 2 – 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges*
- All-ceramic or composite veneers
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- Posts and screws
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: