- Dimensions (mm): width. 444, height. 385, depth 430
- Chamber (mm): diameter 240, depth 350
- Absorbed power: 1250 watt
- Power supply: 230 V oo othen voltage on request
- Net weight Kg. 45 – Gross weight Kg. 50
- Vacuum Pump: for an impeccable sterilization and a perfect drying
- Five programs: 4 at fixed temperature and one manually adjustable (Special)
- Use of demineralized and constantly pure water: guaranteed by the separation of the clean and soiled-water tanks, ensuring a perfect hygiene
- Absolute safety: in case of malfunction the autoclave stops working, unloading the pressure and displaying the anomaly.
La Tau Clave 3000 Vacuum is a class S autoclave entirely controlled by a microprocessor, assisted by a pump. The sterilization chamber is totally built in stainless steel.
An initial thermodynamic vacuum, followed by a pressure stabilisation, ensures the production of saturated steam, fundamental condition for a perfect sterilization. Once the sterilization process is over, the pump intervenes for the second time, guaranteeing a deep and complete drying phase.
The advantages of the 3000 series
- Vacuum pump for perfect drying (TauClave 3000 Vacuum)
- Five programmes: four at fixed temperature and one Special Programme
- Programme control by means of a “microprocessor”
- Use of demineralised water=reduced costs.
- Water is not recycled: perfect hygiene
- Absolute safety: in case of fautly operation the autoclave stops, releases pressure and visualises the type of failure.
- Can be used in a cupboard.
All TAU STERIL products are manufactured in compliance with the EEC Medical Devices Directives and according to the Company Quality System, certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO regulations.
1 – Pressure display
2 – Temperature display
3 – +/- Temperature
4 – Time display
5 – +/- Time
6 – Programme selector
7 – Start/Stop
8 – Alarm led
9 – Fuses
10 – Optional
11 – Main switch
12 – Led working
13 – Led Program