ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a low viscosity (Medium Flow), light cured, radiopaque, submicron filled resin composite. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is designed for use with both anterior and posterior restorations. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK adopts patented Radical Amplified Photopolymerization initiator technology (RAP technology) so curing time is diminished by 1/3.
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK also offers outstanding esthetics, an even lower shrinkage rate, longer working time, and higher mechanical strengths as well as more shade variations.
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK contains 71% by weight (53% by volume) of silicazirconia filler and silica-titania filler. Every inorganic filler contained in ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a spherical submicron filler (mean particle size: 0.3μm, particle size range: 0.04 to 0.6μm) that enables excellent gloss retention and wear resistance. Tokuyama has redesigned the syringe for easier dispensing with minimal waste.
- Halogen : 5-10 sec.
- LED : 5**-10 sec.(**5 sec with 900mW/cm2)
- Xenon : 3 sec.
- New syringe design for easier dispensing with minimal waste
- Very Fast Curing
- Outstanding esthetics
- Superior mechanical strengths
- Excellent polishability
- Very low shrinkage
- Exceptional surface gloss
- Wider shade matching range /”Chameleon effect”
- Excellent handling
- Optimal radiopacity
- Minimum color change after curing
- More shade variations (17 shades)
- Easier Dispensing and Handling
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- *Not a registered trademark of Tokuyama Dental Corp.
**Data from John M. Powers, PhD University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston