Introducing the next generation ESTELITE Sigma Quick…
PALFIQUE LX5. Delivering lifelike aesthetic restorations,infused with our Supra-Nano spherical fillers, that was engineered by Tokuyama Dental. Tokuyama Dental’s composite resin is recognized world-wide, and features outstanding polishabillity, wide shade matching range and high wear resistance. PALFIQUE LX5 can meet everything in your practice.
- Quick curing time – 10 sec. with a halogen light (≥400mW/cm2)
- Extended working time – 90 sec. under ambient light (10,000 lx)
- Outstanding polishability
- High gloss retention over time
- Wide shade matching range (chameleon effect)
- High wear resistance
- Less wear to opposing teeth
- Low shrinkage
- Good radiopacity
- Available in 20 shades
- ** Source: Tokuyama Dental R&D
* Not a registered trademark of Tokuyama Dental
- The Supra-Nano Spherical fillers in PALIFIQUE LX5 provide a very smooth surface for a superior shine, and high gloss retention.