Saddle Contoured Metal Matrices.
When operating with ring:
1) make sure of integrity of the ring and absence of rust on it;
2) avoid high-speed opening;
3) open the ring for width not more than 10 – 12 mm;
4) open the ring for necessary width outside the mouth before placing it on a tooth.
CLEANING AND STERILIZATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Submerge instruments in cleaning agent solution with neutral pH for 20 min;
1) Do not use cleaning agents with high percentage of chlorine and cleaners containing oxalic acid;
2) Do not keep instruments in liquid medium for more than 3 hours.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
There are no reviews yet.