UltraCem resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement offers the best of both worlds in a luting material: efficient delivery and unsurpassed performance. It is the world’s first liquid-powder RRGI cement that can be mixed and delivered through a syringe. Its advanced chemistry boasts the highest bond strengths in its category, while its unique SpeedMix™ syringe ensures the ultimate luting convenience.
UltraCem cement is also available in a traditional hand-mix bottle kit, an economical choice that gives clinicians control over amount of material used.
- Highest bond strengths in its category1
- Sustained fluoride release
- Flexible structure is similar to tooth’s natural makeup to reduce risk of breakage
- Flowable viscosity and low film thickness won’t compromise fit or occlusion
- Ionic bonding to tooth structure
- 1– to 3–minute working time, 5–minute set time
- Radiopacity > 1mm aluminum