Deliver viscous or highly filled materials easily with Ultradent’s unique Inspiral Brush tip. An internal helical channel and ridge smooth the product, while tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles. When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures.
- Smooth delivery of viscous or filled materials via an internal helical channel and ridge
- Tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles
- Internal helical channel and ridge shear and thin viscous and/or filled materials
- Prevents air bubble entrapment
- 0.79mm inside diameter allows controlled delivery and less waste
- Adjustable fiber length for ideal customization
- The tip prevents air bubbles from getting trapped in the resin, eliminating weak bonds
- Consistent placement at the desired location is quick and easy
- When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures
- This tip features:
The Inspiral Brush tip is ideal for delivering Composite Wetting Resin, Peak® Universal Bond, PermaQuick® Resin, PQ1®, Ultradent Porcelain Etch, Ultra-Etch®, UltraSeal XT® plus™, and UltraSeal XT® hydro™.
HELICAL CHANNEL PROMOTES THINNING
The helical channel of the Inspiral Brush tip promotes thinning of viscous materials, like UltraSeal XT plus and UltraSeal XT hydro, prior to placement.
TINY FIBERS FOR DIRECT DELIVERY
The tight fibers of the Inspiral Brush tip are small enough to deliver UltraSeal XT plus and UltraSeal XT hydro directly into the tiniest pits and fissures, ensuring proper placement and an optimal seal.
BRUSH END MINIMIZES BUBBLES
The brush end of the Inspiral Brush tip minimizes bubbles and helps work chemistries deep into pits and fissures of the occlusal surface of posterior teeth.
There are no reviews yet.