Sable Seek caries indicator contains FD&C dyes, and Seek caries indicator contains D&C dyes in a glycol base. Both are used to stain carious dentin.
- Stains demineralized dentin
- Provides precise, mess-free delivery
- Available in dark green for working near pulp
- Use with Black Mini™ Brush Tip
- Certified gluten free
Seek and Sable Seek caries indicators stain demineralized dentin and can be very useful for difficult to see areas, for example; undercuts of preparations, dark dentin, areas along the DE junction, etc. Green Sable Seek caries indicator helps visualization of decay in deep caries cases to help avoid pulp exposures.
• Highly visible, they clearly distinguish demineralized dentin for efficient, confident removal
• Precise, mess-free syringe delivery
• Patient-friendly dyes
• Green Sable Seek caries indicator helps visualization of decay in deep caries cases to help avoid pulp exposures
• Seek caries indicator features a special blend of dyes to identify carious and demineralized dentin
how to use:
1-Apply Sable Seek indicator witha Black Mini™ Brush tip.
2-Rinse with air/water and suction.Carious dentin is easily identified.
3-Remove green-black color (carious dentin) with slow-speed round bur or excavator. To control overexcavating near the pulp, remove final portion of caries with hand excavator.
4-Reapply. Rinse and verify complete caries removal.