Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength.
* Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
* Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
* Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operatives sensitivity .
* Low film thickness.
* High Compressive strength.
* Neutralizes the hardness of phosphoric acid.
* Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.