Pit and Fissur Sealent
is highly filled and low filled light-curing, fissure sealant with high fluoride continuous release.
• Optimum flow properties for high penetration.
• High and long time fluoride release.
• High stability and perfect adhesion to enamel.
• Effective protection against caries
• Bacteriostatic effect
• Low and high (%40, %55) inorganic filler selections for outstanding abrasion proofness
• White colour selection for easy visual control and transparent colour selection
• Some packings contain coloured etching gel
• Sealing of fissures, pits andocclusal surfaces for caries
• Sealing of extended fissures
• Filling of small cavities
2012 : 2 x 2.5 g Fissure Syringe / Using appicators
There are no reviews yet.